Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tanzania... here I come!!!???

Part of what I think this blog is about... is nakedness. Nakedness clothed. When I write, I love to HAVE something to write about first, TIME to write, and PASSION in me about what I am going to write about.

Well... I don't have time to think, I don't have time to edit, but what I CAN tell you is that I have a PASSION burning in me to GO SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!

I have had 2 dreams of traveling to Thailand in the past month, and then last night, I was on my way to Tanzania. In one of the Thailand dreams, I was already THERE, and one I was at the GATE without baggage. Last night, I was leaving the next day for Tanzania, but again... without my bags packed.

On Sunday, we were encouraged to fill out a passport application...just to be ready. Everything in the natural screams... WE DON"T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THIS!!! MY KIDS ARE YOUNG!!!... HOW IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN??? But... the passion still remains...

I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE!!!

SO there you have it... my latest post, RAW, UN-cut, UN-tidy, UN-covered.

No comments: